Background and header both made with the kit Sweet & Simple 5 by Cinzia Designs.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My First Attempt at Designing

Hey everyone! For the past couple of months I had been in the How to be a Design Store class with Traci Reed, and in this class we learned some of the tricks and trades for designing your own kits. I definitely learned a lot and look forward to my future attempts at designing!

I thought I would share with you my first kit! It's just a mini kit (lots of paper though! haha!) but I'm offering it up to you as a freebie. Let me know what you think, what you like or what you don't. That way I can improve as I go. :) Just click the preview image to download.

Thank you everyone!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/lWJjLWLm/Live_Love_Life_-_Dae_Designs.html
















12 comments:

Sandy Lewis said...

What a great kit! Love the colors.

blbabe1234 said...

Congrats on your first kit!

PsyDCarolyn said...

Congrats on your first kit! The bright colors are great for a spring or summer page. Love the little details like the stick pin, stitching, twine. Cute!

STrump said...

What a nice kit, especially for the first try!!!! Hope to see more soon :)

Anonymous said...

Love these colors! Thank you so much!

Faiths Mom said...

Wow, awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!! From your first effort it is apparent you can be a very successful digi artist!! Best of luck!! Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet kit!
Stacy

Heather T. said...

So cute! Don't forget shadows on the previews... =)

sixtyschild aka Jo~Anne said...

Awesome, well done for your very first attempt I like it!

Faiths Mom said...

Beautiful!! I love it!! Thanks so much!!

Julie Frisettes said...

Merci beaucoup! It's a beautiful Kit! Thank you very much!:)

lilendgirl said...

nice kit thanks