Background and header both made with the kit Sweet & Simple 5 by Cinzia Designs.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Second Attempt at Designing - Be Merry!


Hey guys! So I've been working on a Christmas kit the last few weeks and I actually quite like it! The designing is starting to come along I think. I'm hoping you guys like it too, cuz I'm offering it up as a freebie. So download away, and enjoy!

Just click the image to download and let me know if you have any problems.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/O7X0QA4S/Be_Merry_-_Dae_Designs.html

9 comments:

Pauline Thompson said...

Thank you! Great job!

blbabe1234 said...

This is amazing. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent Kit! Thank you for sharing your amazing talents and all your hard work.

STrump said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit!
Please don't stop making attempts--freebies!! LOL!

Nancy said...

Very cute...thanks for your generosity!

Ferrell Bullock said...

Thank you!

Ferrell Bullock said...

Thank you!

Julie Frisettes said...

Merci beaucoup! Thank you very much!:)

Julie Frisettes said...

Merci beaucoup! Thank you very much!:)