Background and header both made with the kit Sweet & Simple 5 by Cinzia Designs.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! and a Freebie!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2014! I hope this year turns out to be fantastic for everyone, and we all stay happy, healthy, and loved!

To start off the new year I thought I would offer up another one of my kits I created. This one is called Three Hundred and Sixty Five and is for all the days of the year! I'm hoping you can all use this and enjoy it!

Here's a preview of the kit for you and just click on the image to download. :)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/O2rthakc/Three_Hundred__Sixty_Five_-_Da.html

4 comments:

Digiscrap Freebiefinder said...

Thanks for the great freebie! You have been featured on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading).

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Thank you for the freebie...love the colors.